Buddhism for many years played an important role in our lives, the founders of the Association acquired basic and higher level of practical guidance in different Buddhist lineages including, Dzogchen teachings.
"We would like to tell a little story: when we conceived to made the Association, I start to create all the visual material, our logo, site plan and more. When I was ready to plan for the logo I sent a mock -up for our teacher Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche, he kindly replied that it is very good, nice but let me draw something for you. I was very happy and curious in a same time, to see what he will draw for us. To my surprise and pleasure H.E. Yongzin Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche himself addressed the hand-drawn for our logo, this it is a great honor for us - Thank you very much! "
Foto: Hand draw for A.C.Bon of H.E.Yongzin Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche
Foto: H.E.Yongzin Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche
- 2007 - Zurich, Imre Zoltan met with our master H.E. Yongzin Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche and with this encounter he invited Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche (Abbot of the Triten Norbutse Monastery) to Oradea. Khenpo Tenpa Rinpoche accepted the invitation and in 2008 - was came. In the first coming years Rinpoche's get admission for 6 days in the lineage of Yungdrung Bon with history of the tradition and practices of Ngondro.
- We all from 2007 - tried to be diligent practitioners but specifically from 2008 - from the first rendering with Khenpo Rinpoche, we have become active Bon practitioners.
- 2009 - Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche was came at second time, he start to teach us Dzogchen in a high level, this time everybody was take refuge in the Yungdrung Bon lineage.
- 2009 - We invited Geshe Gelek Jinpa, he accepted the invitation and was came to Oradea, with the precious Bon teachings of TUMMO.
Foto: Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche
- 2010 - Khepo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche was came to us for the third time to continue the second phase of the Dzogchen teachings, Rinpoche during a personal interview told to us, he fell very well and is pleased to see the old faces, however, that new practitioners have emerged. Then we formulated the idea for creation of a International Yungdrung Bon Association in Romania, and also we plan for the future, common projects with Triten Norbutse Monastery.
After consulting several times and finally teamed up, in late 2010, officially we registered the organization of Associatia Culturala Bon. (Bon Cultural Association)
Founders: Imre Zoltan (Oradea), Juhász Imre (Secuieni), Emil Rosca (Bucharest), Nagy Sandor (Miercurea Ciuc), Bob Miklos (Targu Mures), Kinga Lorincz (Targu Mures), Eniko Nagy Tekla (Targu Mures)
- 2011 - January. Since the first lecture from a close cooperation with our Hungarian brothers we decided to invite Geshe Gelek Jinpa to Budapest in Hungary. It was a great support from our Hungarian friends Eors Csaki, Péter Palkó and Zsolt Szecsko too and not least the other active Hungarian Bon practitioners. Rinpoche was response to our request and he teach us the PHOWA and daily practice of Tsa Lung. Common plan, with our Hungarian brothers - to unite our strength to serve each other and help each other in future.
Foto: Geshe Gelek Jinpa
- In 2011 September - Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche was came to Oradea for forth time to continue the third phase of the Dzogchen teachings of Gyalwa Chagtri. This year is a important year for all of us because we signed the paper between Rinpoche, we was give the main leadership position for Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche. From now Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche is the head of the ACBon from Romania.
- 2012 The year of the ancient Zhang Zhung teachings in Romania with Geshe Shedup Gyatso, Ven. Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche
Foto: Geshe Shedup Gyatso
- 2013 May - We have had the possibility to organize a teaching session with Geshe Gelek Jinpa in Budapest, (Hungary) with the theme of Dream Yoga Practice from Kusum Rangshar and Trul Khor.
We are very honored because H.E. Yongzin Lopon Tenzin Namdak Rinpoche, Khenpo Tenpa Yungdrung Rinpoche, Geshe Gelek Jinpa and Geshe Shedup Gyatso lead us in the invaluable teachings of Yungdrung Bon.